Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Glimpse into the Life of our yellow lab Bentley

Wow it has been quite a while since I have posted on here, but I would like to keep up with it more often from now on. Tonight I wanted to share a video/glimpse into the life of our yellow lab Bentley. I captured this video of him a few mornings ago at breakfast time fighting me for the hundredth time this past week about where his dog dish belongs when he eats. In the last 5 years he has had the same dog dish holder and never had a problem with his dog dish being in it while he eats until this past week. It has cracked us up so much that my husband decided to put some fun music in the background and post it on you tube so here it is! Hope you enjoy it and get a good laugh like we have! We plan to post more funny videos of him again soon so if you enjoy following him, I invite you to subscribe :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRMHtl-2RkY





1 comment: